Three ways to Order Below:
1. Order ASAP Now at
1- bottle - $89!
2 - bottles - $170
Flat Rate US Shipping
options also available!
2. Order Direct from
Gain Access to the entire line of Youngevity products as a Preferred Customer - all at Distributor prices! No fee to join - no obligation to buy!
3. - Order as a Youngevity IMD (Independent Marketing Distributor) - get the Distributor price and earn up to 30% back on your sales referrals!
Learn more about Having your Own Youngevity Business!
Sign up Now! and Start Earning Commissions while you
improve your overall health!
Try this amazing tea to help you in your weight loss journey!
Meatless Burger Recipe
8 oz pkg. Baby Portobello Mushrooms – sliced thick
1 tbl. Olive oil
1 cup uncooked Quinoa
1 whole bulb fresh garlic – raw and minced
1 - 16 oz can black beans – drained and rinsed
1 tbl. Worcestershire sauce
2 tbl dried oregano
1 tsp ground mustard
1 tsp pepper (you can modify the seasonings to your own taste, for example, curry and cumin can be used for a different flavor entirely!)
1-2 cups old fashioned uncooked oatmeal
1. Sautee the sliced mushrooms in the olive oil – place in a strainer and press out most of the liquid
2. Cook 1 cup of Quinoa in 2 cups of water until all the water is absorbed.
3. Place the drained and rinsed black beans into a food processor along with the strained mushrooms, cooked quinoa and minced raw garlic. Blend until smooth.
4. Add eggs, Worcestershire sauce, oregano, mustard and pepper.
5. Slowly add uncooked oatmeal until the consistency of the mix is like peanut butter.
6. Scoop mixture into a square container and place in the refridgerator for about 1 hour. When it is chilled, use a knife to score the top into 20 portions. The entire recipe totals to about 2000 calories so each portion is only 100 calories!
You can store this in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. All you have to do is cut out one portion with a spatula, drop it into a pan that you have heated up with about 1 tsp. Olive oil, and press it lightly down until about ¼ inch thick with a fork and the spatula to form a kind of pattie. Let it brown thoroughly on both sides.
You can use 2 of these ‘burgers’ as your meat! But what I do is place one on a round wholewheat sandwich thin (this is the one bread that I allowed myself – they are only 100 calories, and full of protein and fiber, so the burger and the ‘bun’ together is only 200 calories). On top of that I place a thick slice of garden tomato and a thick slice of red onion, and ketchup, and it is still really only 200 calories. It makes a big sandwich and totally satisfies my burger cravings! For a ‘cheeseburger’, you can add a slice of cheese, but remember to count the calories – there is also a ‘soy cheese’ out there that only adds about 50 calories per slice and doesn’t taste too bad either!
You can follow this link to a convenient 'download and print' of LOTS of "ASAP Friendly" Recipes
*(Please note that most of the advice given on this website explains how to lose weight based on the 3 week ASAP plan, which is recommended for people who are trying to lose 10 to 20 lbs - For people who are desiring to lose 20 to 50 lbs or more, the stricter guidelines, as explained in detail on this official Youngevity website, should be followed. It is also recommended that anyone beginning any extreme weight loss plan should discuss it with their doctor first to make sure that they are healthy enough to begin.)
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.